How to Use:
1) Mix this mask powder with water and make it into a loose paste. Loose paste is easier to apply to your hair and also rinse out.
2) Keep the mixture in water for 5 minutes to allow the leaves to soak. Add more water if needed to make a loose paste.
3) Apply to the scalp and hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse off the mask before it dries on your hair.
4) Rinse well while taking a bath. If you use shampoo to remove the mask, there is no herbal effect on the hair.
5) Bhringaraj will prevent the spread of grey hair and keep the existing grey hair dull.
If your hair is completely grey, henna and indigo for natural hair colouring are recommended instead of this Black Mask. It is only recommended if you have a few grey hairs and want to prevent the spread of grey hairs. This is a pure leaf powder of the false daisy herb. It will not be conditioning in the same way that our hair mask or CG mask are.