This Amla powder is made from dried Indian gooseberry “pulp”. No leaves powder or seeds are added to the mix. It’s only PULP.
- condition your scalp
- promote healthy hair growth
- improve the tone of henna hair dyes
- minimize grays
- boost volume
- reduce dandruff
- treat head lice
“An excellent conditioner” is the one-word introduction for this leaf. The amino acids (Keratin) in Hibiscus make it an excellent conditioner.
Nourishes the hair follicles, softens the hair, and makes it more manageable.
Treats dandruff and itchy scalp: Using hibiscus leaves for hair balances the pH of hair.
Reduce the growth of dandruff-causing fungi, reduce dandruff flakes and prevent its recurrence.
Indigo powder is a dye that comes from the crushed leaves of the indigo plant. It is a natural dye that can be used to colour your hair with or without henna. It is green in appearance, and when it is soaked, it turns into a bluish black tint.
Henna and Indigo Leaf hair colouring methods are 100% safe for hair because they don’t contain ammonia, PPD, or other chemicals that most hair dyes have.
Ingredient: Fresh Indigo Leaves
Note: It is always recommended to use it after applying henna. Also, there is no need to apply both henna and indigo on the same day. You can apply it the next day if you are prone to colds.
Every Hibiscus is not Hibiscus 🌺.
Don’t be puzzled by the above statement. There are more than 200 species available in the genus Hibiscus. Hibiscus-Rosa-Sinensis (our 12th standard of botany) is the one that is used in our Indian Ayurvedic system and in Chinese herbology for its rich medicinal properties.
For Hair: This pure hibiscus powder can be used as a deep conditioner.
Ingredients:DRIED HIBISCUS FLOWERS grown at our own farm. Vaseegrah Veda is the only growers & manufacturer of Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis. in Hindi: Japa Tamil: Semparuthi
For Skin: This pure flower can be used as an anti-aging face pack every day.
Grey hair popping up? False daisy is your herb. Applying it as a hair pack twice a week makes the greys dull, and most importantly, it will prevent the spread.
Ingredients: Bhringaraj/(கரிசலாங்கண்ணி)/(False daisy) fresh leaves, Hibiscus leaves; Indigo leaves; Phyllanthus reticulatus leaves.
Black Mask is not a dye. It is a leaf powder to prevent the spread of grey hairs. Already available grey hair won’t get a change in color. For hair dyeing, henna & indigo are recommended. Please contact our customer care executives for further clarification. We are happy to serve you.
Some DIY Ideas:
1) Hibiscus And Curry Leaves
Using curry and hibiscus leaves for hair will promote hair growth and prevent premature greying of hair.
1. Blend hibiscus leaves, curry leaves, and a spoon of coconut oil to get a smooth paste.
2. Apply it to the scalp and hair and massage it for 10 minutes.
3. Keep it for 30-40 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. Using Hair Cleanser powder will give you squeaky clean hair after a bath.
2) Hibiscus Leaves and Onion
Using hibiscus leaves with onion juice on hair will promote hair regrowth and prevent baldness.
1. Mix juice of hibiscus leaves with onion juice. Apply it to the hair and the scalp.
2. Keep it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water.
If you have other DIY Ideas please do share them with us.
|Henna and Indigo usage as a Hair dye:
5. Mix the required amount of indigo powder with water. According to your hair length,|
6. Apply it instantly to your hair. (There is no need to soak.) The faster you apply it after mixing, the better the colour will be.
7. Keep it on for around 20 to 30 minutes if you have cold or sinus issues. If not, you can keep it around 30–60 minutes.
8. Follow the same washing method as you did for henna.
9. Enjoy the freshness of henna and indigo with Vaseegrah.
To make your hair black, apply this indigo powder after henna application.
Follow this simple routine regularly for 3 weeks to keep your hair black.
Saturday night: Soak two spoons of henna powder.
Sunday morning: apply to the hair and leave on for 20 minutes.
Rinse with normal water.
Wednesday Morning: Soak two spoons of indigo powder.
Apply to the hair after 5 minutes of mixing with water, and leave on for 20 minutes.
Rinse with normal water.
This can be an easy washing routine you can follow. It will be easy to use, and it will colour your hair without any struggle.
|How to Use
1) Mix the powder with water and make it a loose paste.
2) As a deep conditioner for hair, apply it to the scalp and hair and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse off the mask before the powder dries on your hair. |
3) As an anti-aging face pack, and apply the pack for some time (15 to 20 minutes are recommended.) Wipe with normal water.
How to Use:
1) Mix this mask powder with water and make it into a loose paste. Loose paste is easier to apply to your hair and also rinse out.
2) Keep the mixture in water for 5 minutes to allow the leaves to soak. Add more water if needed to make a loose paste.
3) Apply to the scalp and hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse off the mask before it dries on your hair.
4) Rinse well while taking a bath. If you use shampoo to remove the mask, there is no herbal effect on the hair.
5) Bhringaraj will prevent the spread of grey hair and keep the existing grey hair dull.
If your hair is completely grey, henna and indigo for natural hair colouring are recommended instead of this Black Mask. It is only recommended if you have a few grey hairs and want to prevent the spread of grey hairs. This is a pure leaf powder of the false daisy herb. It will not be conditioning in the same way that our hair mask or CG mask are.