Experience herbal bathing with the rose bath powder. Rose petal extract has wonderful hydrating properties for the skin, making it soft. Taking a bath with our rose powder will keep the skin healthy and radiant.
Ingredients: Rose petal (common name: Indian Fragrant Rose, Hindi: देसी गुलाब, Tamil:பந்நீரபுஸ்பம்), Poolan kilangu; Kori kilangu; Vettiver; Green grams; Karbooga aarisi; Nannari kattai; Vasambu;
Ingredients: Acalypha Indica(Kuppaimeni) , Avarampoo, Orange peel, Neem, Tulsi, Multani Mitti.||Quantity: 35ml
For Hair: Almond oil can be used as a deep conditioner for hair, helping to improve shine and soften strands.
For Skin: Almond oil is a natural emollient that can help to hydrate and soften the skin, reducing dryness and improving skin texture.
For Lips: Used as a natural lip balm to hydrate and soothe dry, chapped lips.
For Cuticle: Used to nourish and hydrate the cuticles, helping to keep them healthy and prevent cracking.
Summer is here. This floral pack makes your skin feel the chillness of hibiscus & fragrance of rose. Due to the rich vitamin C content, rose petals protect your skin from all the problems that you get from the direct sunlight on your skin. Hibiscus is a natural source of AHAs, AHAs slough away dead skin cells and encourage skin cell renewal. This face pack can help reduce hyperpigmentation, increase skin clarity, and “encourage fresher and smoother-looking skin”.
Ingredients: Hibiscus-Rose—Sinensis with Indian fragrant pink rose.
Why Chocolate This might be the first thought that comes to mind when you view this face pack. Cocoa seeds contain more flavanols, polyphenols, and other antioxidants than any other fruits. C0coa seed extracts that are considered super fruits in terms of antioxidant capacity. From improving the hydration levels to giving you a healthy, glowing and flawless skin. This is your yummiest face pack to go with.
Ingredient: Cocoa seed without extraction of cocoa butter in it. This scrub is more suitable for the dry skin.|
How to Use:
1) Mix the powder with water and make a loose paste.
2) Apply to the body and face gently.
3) Rinse well while taking a bath.
4) This is important. Enjoy the fresh natural aroma and smooth texture of your skin after a bath, respectively.
|How to Use
1)Mix the powder with water and make it into a loose paste.
2) Apply on the face. Either in the spots of acne/rashes or To the full face.
3) Rinse well after 10mins to 15 mins with lukewarm water.
Do this before going to bed for a week.|
How to use:
Almond oil is the ideal moisturizer for your sensitive skin.
Applying almond oil to dry areas of your body like your feet, elbows, or any other dry places helps to keep them moisturized.
How to use almond oil for face?
Pump a small amount into the hands and massage it gently all over the face.
Leave it for 30 minutes, then cleanse with a mild cleanser. (Any one of our bath powders will be preferable.)
How to use almond oil for hair?
Apply almond oil to the scalp and gently massage the hair from root to tip.
Leave it on for at least 20 minutes, then cleanse it with a mild hair cleanser and warm water. (You can also leave the oil in your hair overnight.)
|How to Use
1) Mix the powder with water and make it a loose paste.
2) Apply to the face and keep the pack for some time. (15 to 20 minutes is recommended).
3) Rinse with normal water.
Precautions to be Taken Before Applying Chocolate Masks
- Before applying a face pack, always cleanse your face and remove all traces of dirt and impurities.
- Never let the face pack dry completely. Remove it when it is semi-dry. In case the face pack has dried completely, dab some water and wait for a few minutes before removing it. If it is completely dry, you need to rub hard to remove it, which isn’t good for your skin.
- While removing the chocolate mask, always massage the skin in a circular motion.
- Be careful while applying a face pack near the eye area. Never apply it too near to the eyes as the skin there is too delicate.